Tuesday 28th November 2023
6PM (arrive from 5.30pm)
Warwick RSL Southern Cross Meeting Room
(Enter via main reception)
King Street, Warwick
RSVP encouraged by 5pm Fri Nov 24th for catering purposes
Light refreshments available on arrival
- Attending the AGM is an opportunity to learn about how the committee collaborated with the wider Southern Downs community in 2023 to present a fabulous festival.
- You will also be the first to hear about early plans for the 2024 festival – our 20th ANNIVERSARY!
- Nominations for Management Committee positions close on 25th November 2023, therefore no nominations will be called from the floor at the AGM.
- To be eligible to vote at the AGM, those present are required to be a financial member.
- Please refer to the Membership Application Form on our website link for all details re due dates, Payment options etc. LINK TO MEMBERSHIP INFO
- Membership of JJJ Inc is a show of support for the role the festival plays in the life of our community. Some of the benefits of being a member:
- Can vote at the AGM
- Receive regular updates of what’s happening
- Opportunity to actively participate in a sub-committee if you have capacity or interest
- Help us spread the word about the festival
Note: Various management committee roles will be available for 2024, reflecting our 5 year Strategic Revitalisation Plan.
We are seeking a full management committee of 8 members with specific roles as outlined in the nomination form. Should any positions remain vacant at the end of the AGM, the committee may choose to advertise the vacant positions with the aim of filling the positions as soon as possible after the AGM. Alternatively, the committee may choose to function with fewer than 8 members, utilising the sub-committee structure or outsourcing to professional services to fill the specified
Details of available committee roles can be found by clicking the button below.